The protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. In its essence, this right guarantees that personal data should only be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- be collected for specified purposes;
- be limited to what is necessary;
- be accurate;
- be stored for no longer than necessary;
- be kept securely and confidentially.
As of May 2018, with the entry into application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Website Project Management incorporated the Personal Data Protection Rules. All personal data are processed by Project in accordance with the GDPR, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and Project data protection rules.
Data Protection Officer
The Project has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for the supervision of personal data protection rules:
More information about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be found here