Covid-19 pandemic situation made influence that our activities and meetings were transferred online:
– The 1st time Partners had administrative meeting online in zoom platform (20/10/2020) to acknowledge with each other and to talk about project: the aim o fthe project, nearest activities, planned resultsm, organizational issues were discusses. As well partnership shared tasks and responsibilities.
– The 2nd time Partners had administrative meeting online in zoom platform (09/12/2020) to discuss about project’s website, social network – facebook, eTwinning.
– The 3rd time Partners had administrative/organizational meeting online in zoom platform (27/01/2021) and had discussion about nearest activities and their organization in Partners’ institutions, as well we decided how we present ongoing activities to each other: discussion forums, as well presentation using project facebook and zoom. Partners agreed the next task should be to monitor the weather and complete the weather calendar. All ongoing activities with pictures are published in our facebook (please, click on the link).
– Partners (teachers and kids) met online in zoom platform (02/02/202). In this meeting 5 children from all partners’ institutions participated as well and we organized games online. Kids made quiz using Kahoot tool. Kids answered to the questions related to partnership countries, for that they had to be prepared in advance and they have learned flags, capitals, currency, some words in partners languages (some phrases they have learned before Christmas to be able to greet partners in their languages and we shared video).
-The 4th time Partners had administrative/organizational meeting online in zoom platform (14/04/2021) and reviewed nearest activities, as well partners discussed about pandemic issue in each country, planned next activities and discussed about the 1st LTTA praparation).
– Partnership met online (31/05 – 02/06/2021) and made some activities together as preparational activities for the 1st LTTA, as well shared experience as much as it was possible to do it online.